Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have lost my picture, i pressed to go back for midland

Customer Question

I have lost my picture, i pressed green to go back for midland news and then wanted to watch snooker. No response.i can get home but only itv
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: sorry dont know, i am 88yrs old it was fitted by my snon in law
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: going to home,going to guide i see the programmes offered then switch to them with up down or left or right , it picks it up but then goes dead
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to get my tv working correctly please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Let's try a reset on your cable/satellite box...

Unplug the power cord to your cable/satellite box

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know who your cable/satellite provider is.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
All working fine now, thanks for the information
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

You're welcome!

----

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure assisting you today and I hope that you had an amazing experience! Again, my name is ***** ***** hope that we speak again in the future.