Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a Galaxy note 10 model number SM-P 600, does it have

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy note 10 model number SM-P 600, does it have GPS ??
JA: Who makes your GPS?
Customer: I was told that it was built in when I bought it.
JA: What have you tried so far with your GPS?
Customer: nothing as yet, have no clue as to how to activate it. I am a sailor and would like to use it for navigation
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i would like to download a navigation app and marry the two.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Yes, it has navigation through GPS.

You can go into the Google Play store to download a navigation app and link it with your GPS unit.

----

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure assisting you today and I hope that you had an amazing experience! Again, my name is ***** ***** hope that we speak again in the future.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Great service, thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

You're welcome!

----