Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Im getting hundreds of virus alerts on my phone but they

Customer Question

Hi, im getting hundreds of virus alerts on my phone but they don't look legit and i don't want to click into them as it seems to be making it worse. Even the oes from goggle and Facebook dont look riggt
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung s10 . What do u mean about operating system?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your S10? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its been happening for a week.. i have tried to clear them by using my own virus cleaner but with no success
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Richard, i got a message from you to turn my phone off! But what then? If mr phone iis turned off, how will i know what to do?
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

then power it on and see if you still get the messages please