nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I've got a problem with my Samsung phone. It seems to be

Hi, I've got a problem with my Samsung phone. It seems to be constantly scrolling through screens.
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: I knew you'd ask that! I'm not sure, but when I turn it on it says Galaxy Core LT Prime... does that help?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 5 days and sometimes it work ok. I've tried taking out the battery.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Have you tried resetting the phone to factory default.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No, not yet. I did just look at a video about how to do that. I was worried about losing stuff that I have on the phone.

You can try this as your phone is new. You need to first backup your data and then reset your phone

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The phone is very old and I don't know how to backup the data - can you help me with that, please?

Please share the model number of your Samsung phone

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sm-g360f
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Galaxy Core Prime
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It seems that once I start receiving texts, that it is working ok.

Visit this link and you will get the steps how to backup

CLICK HERE

Were you able to backup your data? If yes, then reset your phone, check if the issue is resolved and then restore your data from the backup created. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Nathan, not yet.

Hi. Are you facing any difficulty while backing up the data?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Nathan, sorry to take a few days to get back to you. I've kept my phone on for the past few days and the problem went away. I've just turned it off and back on again, and the problem seems to be resolved. I wondered if there had been an Android software release that was causing a problem for my phone (because it's quite old).

I am glad that the issue is resolved. There may be a glitch in the Android version. Let me know if it reoccurs. Have a good day.