Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have having pop ups from anti virus companies all the

Customer Question

I have having pop ups from anti virus companies all the time, they are preventing me from using my laps top. I have followed instructions on scree n about removing them
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Do you mean my lap top?
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Lanova is the brand #i use Google as the browser
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have tried everything suggested on Google, I do not think I have installed any updates recently. There two AntiVirus Companies inte3rferring with my
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to send a message as to who are interfering with me laptop
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What antivirus product do you have on your computer that is causing the pop ups?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. If you have more than one antivirus programs on your computer, be sure to remove them and only have one. Multiple programs can slow your system down and cause issues. Also, if your security program is expired, be sure to remove it or update/renew it. Otherwise, please provide additional information so I can help you further.

Regards,

Sheri