Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have forgotten my I Phone Password, Today but I use my

Customer Question

I have forgotten my I Phone Password
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Today but I use my passcode to Open it I tried to put a New app in today but It kept saying it was wrong Password
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I may phone back later thank you X
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below and follow the steps:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience