Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Our TV suddenly stopped working last night. The message on

Customer Question

Our TV suddenly stopped working last night . The message on screen was SKY WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO OUR SKY Q BOXES ..
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: our TV is a Sony not sure when we bought it but in good working order . This problem has occurred before and we subscribed to Tech direct but they appear to have gone bust . I f you tell me what to do and guide me through tho whole procedure i will be grateful . We are an ancient couple and TV is our main source of enteryainment . Please will you help me ?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no the TV menu is not available . Yes all our three TVs are out of action
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: we were in the dining room having our evening meal watching channel four news when all three TVs stopped working and two had the same message on screen including the main TV in the sitting room .
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: cant think of anything relevant
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Sky TV. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

To troubleshoot your Sky TV issue, please click the link below to get started. Once on the page, select the box that shows the type of Sky Box you currently have. Then follow the steps listed to solve the issue:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/no-satellite-signal/no-satellite-signal-home

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience