Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Hallo Pearl. I have just received my order of a set of three

Customer Question

Hallo Pearl. I have just received my order of a set of three suitcases. I ordered a purple set and I received navy set. This is most disappointing.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: The brand is KONO. I am not sure if the model. On the packaging it has K177L
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first complaint I have made.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want this matter to be resolved.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Please provide details about the issue and where you ordered from.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I purchased a purple set of three suitcases from groupon. I received a navy blue set which was very disappointing. I would like to see this matter resolved.
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

What is the name of the company the suitcases were purchased from?

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please click the link below and follow the steps to request a refund or resolution:

https://www.groupon.co.uk/faq/topics/6/articles/111

Otherwise, you can also try contacting the company to exchange for the correct item.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

I see you requested a phone call. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri