Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

New sky q box one lead damageddamaged,other and of leadefrom

Customer Question

New sky q box one lead damageddamaged,other and of leadefrom sky wrapped off and I'd fuined. Thought be just getting new scary lead but these twobig
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Skyqbox. Leaedi g to brand new samsung gled g610t 55
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: No it a showy lead that's leavinging box with broken end thatspreventing work
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's gonna b a simple fix all parts packs r complete 100%. Samsung blame sky and vive versis. Bet youd be here 5 mins mate
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

For help with your text messages please click the link below and follow the troubleshooting guide. On that page you will choose the options that apply.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-mobile/data-calls-and-texts-mobile/mobile-texts

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
get seen as as
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I think some one with a spare leads or tools can smash the
Issue rapidly not on a phone it needed looking at
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 days ago.

I see you requested a phone call. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri