Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Technician
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I have just bought a ET-2750 printer. When I try to enter my

Customer Question

I have just bought a ET-2750 printer. When I try to enter my 16 digit wifi password, it moves to trying to pair after I have only put in 8 digits of the password. So I am unable to get my printer linked and set up with my hp computer running on windows 10
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: I have not changed it since it was installed 8 days ago by a technician
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: Yes - all my other devised are working / connecting fine
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just bought the printer this morning from curry's / PC world...
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 10 days ago.

ATTENTION: Welcome to JustAnswer.com, I am Justin. I will be your technical support today.

I am reading your responses to Pearl, our Artificial Intelligence greeter, and submitting to you either follow up questions or an answer based on the information given. If you could start by giving me your desired resolution that will help us both.

Secure Remote Assistance is a one time extra fee.

Please follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quVUUC-hxfM

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you have any further questions or need further assistance please let me know. My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi - the problem is that the printer is not connecting to the wifi

I do not offer phone calls. I can help you with Secure Remote Assistance, but I personally do not make calls. If you would like me to opt out for another expert to take your request I will. If not I can take and offer Secure Remote Assistance. Please let me know what you want to do.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi - I have been charged from my account £15.12 for the phone call which did not happen - as per the communication above. please can you assist in this being refunded? This is in addition to the £5 which did not provide me with any help other than the guidelines that i was already using on line

As for financial obligation experts do not handle that in any way. You will need to contact customer care for account related questions including billing: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us