Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My Partner has been locked out of his HOTMAIL EMAIL. He

Customer Question

My Partner has been locked out of his HOTMAIL EMAIL. He hasn’t enough info to satisfy the online forms. We complained via Twitter, and they just repeat that we have to fill in their forms. We aren’t young! And can’t get into this email
JA: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?
Customer: No it won’t let us
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Unfortunately only the landline was registered (20 years ago) and he’s used the same password ***** a long time
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. It is up to the user to make sure that your recovery options are up to date.

If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.