Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I want to get rid of all thes emicrosoft things that keep

i want to get rid of all thes emicrosoft things that keep comong up onthis computer i am 89 hyears of age and do not understand what to do. all i want is for you to takw away all these cmeents that keep showing surely you can do that
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: i dint understand what you are saying this is a toshiba compouter very old
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Microsoft product do you have?
Customer: i have no idea. let mesay what i want and sometimes just sometimes use. to type a letree letter and to send to a message to colchter when we meet on a friday. that is all but can you just put me on a system that lets me use and type a letter that is all i now need and i cant pay for it
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Microsoft product?
Customer: i cant get past this microsoft which keep coming up asking for passwrod etc i dont want ever see this againPLEASE
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but please realise ido not know anything about doing this or that on this computer

I'm sorry about your computer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Does your Toshiba computer have Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it is windows10 now. i do not undersand you question and who are you as i was tslikg tomicrosft ealier ki am 89 years of age and i use this computer to talk to people etc bu i keep getting this advert frommicrosft all the time i dont want this and want to get rid of it surely microsoft can do this or if not who cani talk to or what can i do

Thank you. What's your internet browser program, such as Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome, or Firefox, etc.?

Does the advert only appear when you open a particular program? Or does it appear anytime?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i cannot see this willhelp phone is in the hallmiles from computer

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i dont understannd ll this what i want and any charge should go to icrosft i didnt ank them for all these stuid messages so that i have diificulty using my laptop. annd who are you and what do you have with microsoft

I'm the computer tech. Can I connect to your computer and fix your computer issue directly and quickly on your computer's screen while you are watching? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i have said many many times in this concevasatin that i am 89 years of age this year 30 10 1932 i cannot do these things you are asking me surely microsft can do this from their end
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please answer my now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
are you listening to me please or is

Thank you. To connect your computer remotely with me, on your computer, please click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/f3ra4wn7
Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client if shown at bottom, and then open / run / install it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i dont nderstand what you are saying i hav e concected with your message
  1. On your computer, click on the website below:
    https://tinyurl.com/f3ra4wn7
  2. Then if you see the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect at bottom, then click on it.
  3. Then click on option Open / Run / install, etc. if prompted. Thank you.

I have resolved the computer issue via remote support. (Summary: Reset Google Chrome; disabled notifications and some startups.) If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Thank you very much.