Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Cav I csm, chamgw my password, I have iphone xr an And Iphkn

Cav I csm
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: chamgw my password
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have iphone xr an And Iphkn iphone5 Livw Ijvw I live homw wi i mast to use thiis
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Noi

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What password ***** you need to reset?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Iphone xr and iphone 5

Is it the logon password ***** the phones or is it the Apple ID?

For the phone password:

Your Solution:

Please click the link below and follow the steps:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Regards,

Sheri

I see you requested a remote session. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Iphone 5
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Iphone xr

I see you requested a phone call. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri