Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I can't print emails because a dialogue box appears in the

I can't print emails because a dialogue box appears in the left of the print screen demanding I save the print. If I do save it the dialogue box disappears as well as the print page. If I dismiss the dialogue box the same thing happens. How can I fix this?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: My printer is an Epson 2105. Our computer is split in halves. The problem is on my husband's half. I can print emails as normal using the same equipment on my side.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: Just a few days. The printer is reasonably new. I suspect the problem presented itself the first time he used this facility
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: It was installed by a computer engineer but then lost last wireless connection a few days later and I seem to have reconnected it myself.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Once he clicks on print, have him click on the dropdown and select the correct printer. Then click apply and ok.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I can't make sense of the instructions. The dropdownhas nowhere to click on printers. it only offers to save the print

Can you send me a screenshot?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
How do I do that?

You can take a picture of the screen and click the paperclip on this chat to attach it.