Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My brother printer keeps saying off line and wont print -

Customer Question

my brother printer keeps saying off line and wont print - how do i resolve this ? Connected to wifi and all cartridges have sufficient ink - thanks
JA: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: not sure - how do i do that ?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please