Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have two pc's. my pld pc prints perfectly. My new pc

Customer Question

Hi, I have two pc's. my pld pc prints perfectly. My new pc prints okay when I print a document but when I get an email with an attachment or print a receipt it then prints in landscape on half page. Can you help
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Brother DCPJ4120DW I have windows 10 on both pc's
JA: How long has this been going on with your DCPJ4120DW?
Customer: only since I got my new pc about 2 months ago. The old one still prints perfectly
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Sorry to say I'm 82 and not very techie so I'm not sure if iyts been updated . I know it updated automatically.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

When you go to print the email attachment or receipt and click print, go into the preferences, advanced properties or similar menu and make the changes and then click apply and ok. Then print.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience