Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Are you able to answer questions from anyone? MG5300,

Customer Question

Are you able to answer questions from anyone?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: MG5300
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked ink cartridges are full, in place and the printer is printing but pages comes out blank. Was working yesterday but suddenly not now.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the cables are in position and its working perfectly except nothing on pages. So no thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Canon printer. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click on the link below.

Once on the Canon website, download theMG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP). (Make sure the top of the page says Windows 10 64-bit or the operating system that matches your computer). Once downloaded, install the driver and test.

Link: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg5320?tab=drivers_downloads

Note: You may need to use a USB cable during the installation.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have a Mac not windows
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No thank you - no phone call - I would like to do this myself with the right download for Mac hoghecsierra v 10.13.6
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
High Sierra
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I only want the right download please
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Could you answer the above ! Many thanks
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No phone call please
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Cost £5.00
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

There is no manufacturer driver for this Mac O/S. It should already be included in Big Sur. If you can’t print to your printer reset the printing system. This process deletes all printers from your list of printers, deletes information about all completed print jobs, and deletes all printer presets.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.

2. Press and hold the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.

3. After you reset the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences is empty.

4. Re-add any printers.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I DO NOT WANT A CALL AND WANT THE £16 refunded please.PLEASE REFUND THE £16 - you have not to call. Not to charge me. The is outrageous- plse RESPOND
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

For refund request:

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can click on the Contact Us button at the top or bottom of the page. You can also use this link: http://www.justanswer.com/help.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I DO NOT KNOW ANT A PHOBE CALL. PLEASE REFUND £16 NOW. Not happy
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I DO NOT KNOW WANT A PHONE CALL. PLEASE REFUND £16 NOW. Not happy
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

For refund request:

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I pressed wrongly. I DO NOT WANT A PHONE CALL - PLEASE CANCEL AS YOU HAVEN’T CALLED.
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

For refund request:

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
NO YOU HAVEN’T ANSWERED MY QUESTION - don’t call. I want £16 refund please
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

Those are automated messages you are receiving. Ignore them.

For refund request:

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
i do not want a phone call and am so upset that you've taken £16 out of my account and not even asked me to confirm the payment charge. Please refund asap.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please see above communications - and refund £16.00.
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

I sent you the refund request 4 times already. Let me know if you received it.