Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I just bought a Canon pro-200 I can get it to print only

Customer Question

I just bought a Canon pro-200 I can get it to print only about 2 inches of a A4 page and it then feeds the paper through un printer and the print que shows paused
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon pro-200
JA: How long has this been going on with your PRO-200?
Customer: I got it yesterday
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: last week
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It will print the preloaded pages but not picture from computer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Canon printer. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click on the link below.

Once on the Canon website, download thePRO-200 Driver setup package (Windows). (Make sure the top of the page says Windows 10 64-bit or the operating system that matches your computer). Once downloaded, unplug or turn off the printer. Run the downloaded file and follow the prompts and turn on or plug in the printer when prompted. Once done, test print.

Link: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers/professional-inkjet-printers/pixma-pro-200?tab=drivers_downloads

Note: You may need to use a USB cable during the installation.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience