Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I am trying to place a order managed to put in by500 points

Customer Question

I am trying to place a order managed to put in by500 points but cant seem to ender my 3 £2 vouchers. what am I doing wrong
JA: How long have you had your BY500?
Customer: valid until 6th june
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Found what I needed to order went to check outs entered my points but cant go futher every time i enter the online code it wont take it. At the moment i am considering giving up. I always have had problems in the past. We no longer have a local store so might give up with M&S
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Desperate to use my vouchers
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

What company or site are you ordering through?

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 22 days ago.

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the website for the company. Once there, log into your account to check the order status, request cancellation, return or refund/credit.

Regards,

Sheri