Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My screen has gone blank and i cant access anything on my

Customer Question

my screen has gone blank and i cant access anything on my phone
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: at 6 o clock
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: i cant even switch it off. phone fell yesterday evening and started 2 go black at top of the screen and went almost blank earlier at 6 o cflock. was working fine until then
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

What is the make/model of the phone?

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly.

-------

1. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down button (left edge) and the Power button (right edge) until the 'Maintenance Boot Mode' screen appears then release.
  2. From the 'Maintenance Boot Mode' screen, select Normal Boot.