Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Xpress M2026; print key reluctant to turn on & then prints

Customer Question

Xpress M2026; print key reluctant to turn on & then prints multi copies when only 1 required
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Samsung Xpress M2026
JA: How long has this been going on with your Xpress?
Customer: 2-3 weeks
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Dunno
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please