Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need to get a new phone as my old phone is playing up. I

i need to get a new phone as my old phone is playing up. I have done over 243 days without a break and do not want to lose my place. If i take the
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It is a Samsung Galaxy A70
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried almost everything it just goes into talking and typing mode at one letter this morning i had a complete page of L's
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just dont want to lose all the work i have done in Duolingo

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.