Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My wife has read private messages on my account and read

Customer Question

My wife has read private messages on my account and read them, we are at divorce stage !!!
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I know she insisted on using my phone once and wonder if she has put a device onto my phone - it is an iPhone 6S
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Apple iPhone 6S Microsoft ??
JA: How long has this been going on with your Microsoft phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well I changed from one iPhone 6 to another recently but no difference - it has been going on for 6 months
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the private conversations I have are to female friends I was with who are related to a guy I know here in UK which has drawn her ‘interest’
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in and this will stop her having further access
Let me know how you go please.