Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I'm very confused because when i go to my email he says

Customer Question

Hi I'm very confused because when i go to my email he says members are interested in you but when i want 2 check he just ask for my email and password ***** i did and still nothing and now i can't even go on the site anymore so i wonder why I'm paying £20 a month ???? hope u can resist
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: i think so I'm with Amazon i just hope u can resolve this problem as sn as thank u very much
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: sorry but I'm not sure what u mean ???
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.