Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My sky caddie sx 500 the metal part of unit has pushed

Customer Question

My sky caddie sx 500 the metal part of unit has pushed inside of unit where can I get a repair
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: skyCaddie sx500
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing the metal part of insert has broken and fell inside
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

To find out repair options, please , for further troubleshooting and options, please contact Customer Support at(###) ###-####

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Do you know any company that repairs skyCaddie sx500
Expert:  Sheri replied 9 days ago.

Your Solution:

Regards,

Sheri