Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.
*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.
Below are the options to try for your Facebook issue:
- Click the following link: https://www.facebook.com/recover.php
- Enter your email address in the middle field where it asks for your email address and click the "Search" button.
- On the next few pages, fill in the information that it requests and submit.
- Once you do that, it will send you a password ***** link to your email address. Simply click that link from within your email account and follow the instructions there to reset.
If that doesn't work, you may follow the instructions below to reset the password.
1) Go to the page below:
2) Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account and submit.
3) Click the link that says, "No longer have access to these."
4) Enter an email address or phone number at which they may contact you later.
5) Click Continue
6) In the top area of the page, it will ask you to type in the full name of one of your trusted contacts on Facebook. Do that and click ok.
7) Contact three of the trusted contacts that appear on the page and ask them to log into Facebook and go to https://www.facebook.com/recover
When they do that, they will be given a code. You need to enter the codes that the three friends give you on that page and click the "Continue" button.
If neither of those options work, you may also submit a request directly to Facebook on the page below. On the page, describe the issue regarding your account, providing as much information as you can. As a note, you may take a photo of or scan your ID or Driver's License and send it to them by clicking the "Upload file" button on the page as this will help them identify you as "you".
Facebook Recovery Request: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890
Once that is all complete, you will be able to reset the password. If you have already tried these steps, submit another Facebook Recovery Request using the link above to find out the status.
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.
Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience