Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

When I switch on TV it stops on the TV starting up. It only

When I switch on TV it stops on the TV starting up.
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It only just over a year old cello 55in smart TV snbc192000154
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Nothing is working
JA: How long has this been an issue with your SNBC192000154? What happened right before this?
Customer: Last week we had a power cut and it did the same after about 4 hrs it came on. We had a power cut on Tues and its been like this since. I've tried switching off and trying again but it still says the same
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It's still sticking on TV starting up

Can you disconnect everything from the TV, so cable box, Bluray player, Antenna ect

Then connect only the power, power it on and tell me how it then functions please

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
now you've just taken £16 from my bank and I can't even talk to you

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It's still just getting stuck on TV starting up

I am sorry to hear that.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How long is the warranty
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
where do I return it

You will need to check that please with the place of purchase, they will manage this for you

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please return my £16 as I never got a live call

Ths has been requested