Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Unable to reinstall ipod nano device, about 10 years, it was

Customer Question

unable to reinstall ipod nano device
JA: How long have you had your iPod?
Customer: about 10 years, it was operating perfectly and then after recent pc crash I have reinstalled all my other programmes but the ipod nano wont reinstall
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: I have followed the instruction in ipod nano leaflet (ie:conect device and go to www.apple.com/ipod/start - I receive 2 messages
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: (1) not that I can think of
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please click the link below and follow the steps:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204307

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience