Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have lost my phone need ee customer help line, Huawei p

Customer Question

I have lost my phone need ee customer help line
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Huawei p smart 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since May 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below and follow the steps:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6160491

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience