Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Why will Facebook not accept my password and email address,

Customer Question

Why will Facebook not accept my password ***** email address
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: Why will Facebook not accept my password ***** email address
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: Type it in and to buy a TV program and it would not accept it
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

There are a couple of options to reset your Facebook account. If you have already tried one of the steps below, please continue to the next step.

First option: (password *****)

Click here: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
Use the link above to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Second option: (account recovery form)

If you are unable to use the first option, you can fill out the lost account form.

To fill out the lost account form, click here: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

Please fill out the form only once and it can take up to a week or two for a response from Facebook.

I completely understand if you need your account faster than a week or two but please understand that we are limited in the recovery options since Facebook has to review the request and determine if the account can be recovered.