Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a com 6000 phone handset with 4 extensions. pits

Customer Question

I have a com 6000 phone handset with 4 extensions .
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: pits BeoCom6000 . Yesterday I somehow managed to lock the lines . The display says : line is busy and third party dialling in say so too , but the line is transmitting WiFi / broadband ok .
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think it may have something to do with internal usage , as I experimented trying to use internal extensions .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please