Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Problem with remote. Have tried all recommends, changing

Customer Question

Problem with remote. Have tried all recommends, changing batteries, re-pair. Latter did not work at first, but did appear to work at 2nd. try, however the 'circle of doom' continues to show and no changes can be made. Have also tried tunring off for 20 mins. Just turning on again to check
JA: How long have you had your 2ND?
Customer: Sorry, did you mean the 2nd. try at a re-pair?
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: re-pair, turning all off and waiting then turning on again. V6box seems to be permanently on, remote also affects the V6 box, but we are getting no signal
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the V6 box(so unplug it from the power socket)

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the box and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please