Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an old iPad serial no. DMQGWDFHW whic I somehow

Customer Question

I have an old iPad serial no. DMQGWDFHW whic I somehow locked myself out of. None of the email or password ***** work. Please can you help? JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: no JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: My phone is ** JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No thank you

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens