Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

First of all I have three iPads. On one of the iPads on the

Customer Question

First of all I have three iPads. On one of the iPads on the Google app only all I get is No Network Connection. My internet provider has checked everything and is ok. I have been on phone with Apple for two hours and problem could not be resolved so it comes back can Google help? As I say it is only happening on ONE of the iPads. All other internet is working except this one app Google. Strange that the app is working on my other two iPad. Can you help PLEASE?
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want to know is can you help me with problem with my iPad.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

On the problem ipad go to settings, reset, reset network settings.

Then connect to wifi again and see if it then works please

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for reply. What you have suggested has been done (through Apple) and it has not worked. Do you think this could be a bug? I just would like this to be resolved. As I said I was on the phone for about two hours with Apple.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

What else has been done?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
When you ask "what else has been done" Apple say they have been through all troubleshoots. Settings, app has been removed and reinstalled but no joy. What I call the app home page with "news" works but on typing in a web address it says No Network Connection. I have another two iPads and Google works perfectly. Also I would say wifi has been checked by Sky and there are no problems. When I ask do I need a new iPad the answer is no. My iPad is only three years old. Your help would be greatly appreciated. By the way I was on the phone with Apple for about two hours...Getting desperate !!!! Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Please backup the iPad first

https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/back-up-ipad-ipad9a74df05xx/ipados

As this will remove all the data on the device.

Then go to settings, general, reset, erase all content and reset settings.

Once done, tell me how it functions please

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Many thanks for your response and I hate to say this but it has already been done. I would also say that software is up to date.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

If so then you have a faulty iPad and you will need to replace this sorry

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is what I was wondering and it is so disappointing first of all because of the age of the iPad (three years). The person at Apple was stuck as to what else to do but it looks as if now I know. Thanks for your help but can you please tell me as I have paid £5.00 I am not sure if there were following monthly payments. If so can you please tell me how to cancel ? They will not be needed. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you and all the best