Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I can't access my Internet and it is saying search yvm104,

Customer Question

I can't access my Internet and it is saying search yvm104
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: My broadband
JA: How long have you had your YVM104?
Customer: About 14 hours now
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned it all off reboot it left it for a while and tried again
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need my Internet back on for work
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Internet. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please power off your modem, router and any extenders. Wait 3 minutes. Next, turn them back on. Wait another 3 minutes. Then restart your device, such as computer, TV, streaming device, printer or phone. Then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience