Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I can't get all my TV stations on, Samsung model number

Customer Question

I can't get all my TV stations on
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung model number UE32H451OAK
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes I'm not very tech minded all the other TVs are ok
JA: How long has this been an issue with your UE32H451OAK? What happened right before this?
Customer: The by man came 4 days ago to put smart hub in and the phone s didn't work by man came again and corrected the phone s and I've auto channel ed 3times but have missing channel s
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No but I have channels 1 2 9 etc
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Let's try a reset on your cable/satellite box...

Unplug the power cord to your cable/satellite box

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know who your cable/satellite provider is.