Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I HAVE A FLIGHT BOOKED ON JULY 3RD TO CHANIA RESERVATION NO

Customer Question

HELLO I HAVE A FLIGHT BOOKED ON JULY 3RD TO CHANIA RESERVATION NO ZB996A FLIGHT NO FR2821 IT IS LOOKING UNLIKLEY THE GOVERNMENT WILL LET US FLY I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE OUR FLIGHT TO JULY 24TH WITH THE LEG ROOM THAT WE PAID FOR THANKING YOU DAVE BURROWS
JA: How long have you had your 3RD?
Customer: THINK IT WAS FEBRUARY 2021
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: ALL I HAVE DONE IS BOOKED ANOTHER FLIGHT WITH RYANAIR FOR AUGUST 28TH RESERVATION NO Y7N6HM IT LOOKS UNLIKELEY JULY 3RD WILL BE ON GREEN TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM THAT IS WHY I AM HOPING TO CHANGE THE JULY 3RD FLIGHT TO JULY 24TH
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANKS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Which website did you book the flight through?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ryanair
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Click ‘Manage Booking’ and then ‘Manage your trip.’

Select the ‘Change your flight’ option and choose the flight you wish to change.

You’ll then be brought to the ‘Search new flight’ section where you can amend the flight date.

Next you’ll be asked to select your journey time and then review your new flight.

The price breakdown will appear and if you’d like to proceed then select ‘Confirm change.’

Once you enter in your payment details and click ‘Pay now’ you’ll receive an updated email itinerary with your new flight.