Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can I have me Password Abbeyheights1 reinstated, 2 years

Customer Question

Can I have me Password ***** reinstated
JA: How long have you had your ABBEYHEIGHTS1?
Customer: 2 years maybe
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried Abbeyheights1 and unsuccessful
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Which account/website are you trying to reset the password *****?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

There are a couple of options to reset your Google account. If you have already tried one of the steps below, please continue to the next step.

First option: (password ***** form)

Click here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Use the password ***** form to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Second option: (recovery form)

If you were unable to complete the password ***** form (option 1) for any reason, you can use the disabled account form.

Click here: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Please fill out the form and wait for their response. Please do not fill out the form multiple times otherwise it will delay their response.

Third option: (last resort)

Unfortunately, if the first and second option did not work, you will need to start a new account. It is up to the user to make sure that their account recovery options are up to date and there isn't a way to update those options without access to the account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just get it done now please
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

First option: (password ***** form)

Second option: (recovery form)

Third option: (last resort)