Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need to buy a new phone for my kitchen. I cannot get a

I need to buy a new phone for my kitchen. I cannot get a signal in there from the main phones so we have had a separate phone with its own ADSL filter. Which model would you recommend.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I dont want a smart phone - I want a suitable phone for a landline
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is not a smart phone. It is a BT2000 Single Digital Cordless phone. It is about 6 years old and it "died" last night.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I would recommend the Panasonic KX-TGB 210

This you can purchase here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-KX-TGB-Single-Digital-Cordless-Black/dp/B00KY47DTI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=Panasonic+Cordless+Phones&qid=1623331685&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A29XDUVF9NOQMI&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRTExMEM0Uk9XVlJNJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODQ5OTE5MVZaTjRXN0VYQVNKVyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTY3Mzk2QjJLSFpURFNTUjIwJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. For your information, I had a voicemail from Just Answer - it was so indistinct and mumbled I couldn't understand it!

You are welcome