Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

TV REMOTE, LED Smart 4k here android TV tm 2yer, Yes but My

Customer Question

TV REMOTE
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LED Smart 4k here android TV tm 2yer
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes but My tv remote is not working and I need another one
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: OK that's it tnx
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 21 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the Televison please?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

I have reviewed the information you have provided us initially and based on that, I have been able to understand you require a new Television remote, however, I was unable to establish the make and model of you TV for me to locate the specific remote required.

TV Remotes are fairly straight forward to find and the way to locate them is by using market places such as Amazon, search from the make and model of your tv followed by the word remote on Amazon,co.uk and you will see a number of listing with the relevant remote control.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew