Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I cannot receive or send emails. i'm connected with wifi on

Customer Question

i cannot receive or send emails.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: i'm connected with wifi on .keep getting nowhere as code not being supplied.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no. paid mirosoft 365 in july.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just get me back on open in/out laptop.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.
Please let me know the results.