Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am trying to reset my password for e-mail address

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my password ***** e-mail address "*****@******.***" but you have the wrong phone number. You have***********it should be*********** Can you fix this
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes. but the phone number you have is my old one***********my new number is *****
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need my e-mails back
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please call the phone number linked to the account and see if someone answers it.

If so, please ask then for the code and use this to reset the password.

Let me know how you go please