Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

It says my email is full, but I can’t delete and and I’ve

Customer Question

Hi it says my email is full, but I can’t delete and and I’ve not received an email for weeks , canbyou help please
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Connection is good, it’s on my iPhone
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No it’s usually fine then just stopped, people who have been trying to email me say they get a message saying it’s full
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If it says this you will need to delete emails.

To delete emails on the iPhone

Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.

Once enough has been deleted, send yourself an email and see if it is received.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’ve done all that before and nothing happened, I’ve just sent myself an email but not received it
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Which email address has the issue?