Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Help please. My email is. I have had an email saying my

Customer Question

Help please. My email is***@******.***. I have had an email saying my payment has not gone through for last month and I believe that is because I have a new card. I cant log in because my password ***** ***** and when I ask to reset it I dont get the email. Help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I dont remember doing that
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just to reset my password ***** update bank details
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please check in your Spam / Junk folder as most times the email will go into this.
Let me know if you cannot locate it please.