Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer was accidently removed. I am

Customer Question

My OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer was accidently removed. I am trying to reinstall it. My HP430 laptop recognizes the printer but it will not print. Help!
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Not sure now how to do that
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks. I need the printer!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as your wifi router and power off your computer.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router then the printer, turn it on and start your computer and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please