Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have been paying a monthly fee for MS applications such as

Customer Question

I have been paying a monthly fee for MS applications such as excel and power point for years, however, I dont have any ref numbers, evidence of account with you or any paperwork. I also now want to download excel and PP to my new laptop and dont know how??
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: MS office
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: nothing, I dont know how to download it to my new lap top
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To do this, please go to www.microsoftstore.com and sign into the account you purchased office with.

Then click on your name top right then view account

Then click on Services and Subscriptions on the page that opens

Then locate office and click on install there to install it.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
MS did not help me at all, I ave it already on my laptop even though they said I cant have it on a chrome book.
I now want my £5 refunded immediately and my debit card details deleted.
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

If you wish for a refund, please go to https://www.justanswer.com/help/ and click the contact us button on the right side of the page

Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am appalled I had to give out my card details for info, now a pop up wit a £16 charge for a call, this is obviously a scam which I will report now.
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

I am sorry you feel this way.

Thank you and all the best.