Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My help number isJA: What's the brand and model of your

Customer Question

My help number is(###) ###-####JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: MS ssssurface 4. It is brand new and im on office 365
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been speaking to your helpline under No(###) ###-####who have done a partial cure. Npow I cannot download any calendar or contacts on Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through office 365 on my new klaptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For Gods sake I was told if the problem was not cured by you I shpould refer to the help number I have given ypou and I could speak to someone for 30 days.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Outklook doesnt work properly. The lap top is new . Cur this problemPLEASE
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.

Please let me know the results.