Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Sorry but I have inadvertently cancelled my direct debit,

Customer Question

Sorry but I have inadvertently cancelled my direct debit, monthly payment for my iphone
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i am in my 80’s so you need to help me please. I have I think basic iPhone.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just gone into my bank direct debit account and have unfortunately deleted my monthly payment to you. I just need it reinstated so I can continue my monthly payment.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you but please connect me to the right person.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To add the payment method back to your account please use my link below

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201266

Let me know how you go please