Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I purchased 3 Abba voyage tickets last night but can't get

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased 3 Abba voyage tickets last night but can't get the bar code please can you help me?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I don't know what you mean
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: Clicking on the link to the tickets and it says no bar code
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really need to speak to someone as I have only just come home from hospital
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please can you help me urgently.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please can I speak to you??
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where the tickets were purchased from?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ticketmaster

Thank you for letting me have the details requested, I understand you have a query relating to your order where you are unable to retrieve the barcodes for your recent purchase. Unfortunately, this is out of my scope and I am unable to assist you with generating those barcodes, however, you may contact the Customer Services Team at Ticketmaster on 0844(###) ###-####who will be able to assist you with that.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew