Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I'm trying to set up and enter the bbcsccount, IPad AIR 2,

Customer Question

I'm trying to set up and enter the bbcsccount
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: IPad AIR 2
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: Everything. Nothing works
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why do you make it all so complicated ????
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Have you already registered for a BBC Account?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

I have reviewed all the information you have shared with me and it sounds like you are trying to register for a BBC Account. Please see the instructions I have attached below that will assist you with registration. 

1. Head over to the BBC Website - account.bbc.com

2. Choose to register a account and enter all your personal information, contact information etc. 

3. Verify your account and then you are all set to use your account. ​​​​​​​

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew